Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Little Black Dress

Home 2012. Dress: Three Dot, Belt: Prada, Shoes: YSL. Watch: Longine. Bracelet: Break Habit Bracelet. 

I think the bracelet was something I hand made that I wore for a month to help me break a bad habit. They say if you do something for 28 days, it becomes a new habit, and versa versa if you're trying to break a habit. Forgot what bad habit I was trying to break at the time. I made these bracelets for my best friend too. but I don't think it worked out well for her. 

I don't remember where I got the stockings but I love that pattern over the nylon. 

This LBD is a staple for me and I have worn it everywhere from professional conferences to salsa. 

The YSL stiletto ankle boots were loaned to me by my best friend to "stretch it out" for her. Thing is, my feet is smaller than hers so after over a year at my house, I got squatter's rights. I also have worn these shoes to the ground, broken the heal, and got it fixed. I advise all those who love their shoes to get them fixed, resoled, whatever it takes to keep your favorite shoes alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment